Friday, December 30, 2011

Good Riddance 2011

Apparently. I am in the mood to answer this survey thingamajig.

I used to love doing surveys, but then I changed my mind because they started getting so boring and so stupid. But what the heck? It's almost the end of the year and I might as well do this to waste time and see what I remember about 2011. Also, it's a good way to make sure that I don't do the same stupid things in 2012. But I don't think I'll ever stop doing stupid things. 






1. What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before?
Live with my brother. Care and actually love kids. 

2. Did you keep your New Years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I think so. Maybe. Maybe not.


3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My cousins. My friends. Yes, my friends.  They have cute babies! 


4. Did anyone close to you die?
Lemme see. I don't think so.


5. What countries did you visit?
Thailand. I don't think I want to go back because of the heat. 


6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
A tattoo. More piercings. Better hair. Faith.





7. What date from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
June 25, 2011. I met David Choi. And then I let Isha talk to David Choi on my cellphone while his manager gave me dirty looks. So what.


8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting this MacBook Pro. I never realized it was such a big deal or how amazing it actually is. Thanks, mom!

9. What was your biggest failure?
I don't believe in failure.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I sprain my feet almost every week! I think I got a fever or something. Lots of asthma attacks.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
MacBook Pro. 




12. Where did most of your money go?
Food. And hair dye. Crap. I need a job to support my obsession with hair dye.


13. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Making those Nutella cookies with Jani! And then I got really scared about how we were going to dispose of them.

14. What song will always remind you of 2011?
Solo and Ridin' Solo.

Why? Jani and I just found out that Solo and Ridin' Solo are two different songs. Such a failure.
15. Compared to this time last year, are you:

Happier or sadder?
HAPPIER.

Older or wiser?
I don't care about this.

Thinner or fatter?
Thinner. Thank God.

Richer or poorer?
I am sometimes rich. I am never poor.

16. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Hang out with people. Not care about a lot of things. Sleep.

17. What do you wish you’d done less of?

Complaining of how annoying it is to get these headaches after drinking vodka. But this isn't relevant because I stopped drinking. It makes a person fat. Yuck. Fat.

 From here.


18. How did you spend Christmas?
Contemplating if opening some gift given by some person I am currently ignoring is considered taking notice of the person.


19. What was your favorite TV program?
How I Met Your Mother. Walking Dead. Modern Family. (I am getting bored with The Big Bang Theory. And I keep forgetting to watch Glee.)



22. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I don't hate people. I dislike people. And yes, I dislike some people I used to hang out with. But that's not important because I'm happier this way.

23. What was the best book you read?
Inheritance.

24. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Uhm. . Started listening to these bands and singers who yelled instead of sang.

25. What did you want and get?
Lots of Mr. Potato Heads. Eyeliner. Money. A cartilage piercing. Red hair. Two awesome scarves.

26. What did you want and not get?
A FREAKING DOG!

27. What was your favorite film of this year?
That Harry Potter film. And then Adventures of Tintin.

28. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Visit the orphanage. So legal. 







 


29. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Adding the prefix boy to his current description which is friend.

30. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
Would you like me to describe my hair instead?

31. What kept you sane?
Him. Jani. Lots of coffee and faith.

32. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Wong Fu Productions! KevJumba. Nigahiga.

33. What issue stirred you the most?
Seriously? When my friend dumped me. Funny story.

34. Who did you miss?
Singapore friends.

35. Who was the best new person you met?
This girl in school.

36. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011:

Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment