Sunday, October 28, 2012

Packing My Life

5:28PM
The neighbors cannot really sing in tune. And they're drunk.

5:50PM
Yesterday, mom said that in about three weeks we're moving out. Might as well pack.
So basically, my things are still in boxes 'cause I never unpacked my stuff which was to go to Singapore.

6:10PM
So I ate all those hotdogs to get Avengers toys I now am throwing away? How messed up am I anyway?

6:30PM
Leo and I have absolutely no pictures together. We have no tangible proof of our friendship. Come to think of it, he looks like Ramon Bautista. Definitely not hot. I miss chatting with him though. Must bug him as soon as I get the chance. I really want to see him angry in person. Must.

6:45PM
Holy crap! I must thank my most recent ex boyfriend for getting me into collecting Mr. Potato Heads. Funny thing is that they're my most valuable things and they are so light. Speaking of that particular ex, I still have the two Mr. Potato Heads he gave me and the yellow camera. Everything else is gone.

6:50PM
I am finding it easier to throw things away now.

6:52PM
Inna, why do you always have rashes? Text me! Am bored.

7:02PM
How could I like that guy for six years? What if we eventually get together? That would be hilarious. Good thing I am not with any of my ex boyfriends anymore. I think they were all the reachers. Sucks.

7:09PM
I've got an extra Bible here which I dislike. Also got those religious books people give me. I might go to hell if I burn them.

7:11PM
There's a creepy spider down my bra. Ugh.


7:14PM
I really want to ask Jani if her exams are done. So I have kept almost everything that Jani has given me. She went through this phase where all she gave me were breakable objects. I even have these ugly pictures of ourselves when we were in Laguna. How long ago was that? How did we become friends?

7:21PM
I need a guy like Mr. Big from Sex and the City.

7:29PM
King of Anything is playing. Ada and Tea would be singing along to this. Gusto wouldn't care. I freaking miss them. Am really glad I got close to them although I can never curse when I am with them. All their drawings are so precious. I cried when I saw the card they gave me.

7:36PM
Oh, that best friend. Might as well keep all her letters to me. I wonder if we can ever get along again.

7:45PM
I really wanna ask JM if we were on drugs while we were in grade school. For some reason we had a lot of anger in our system. Well, we still might have anger in us but we just hide it well. Crap, he sucks at writing letters! I miss him.

7:57PM
So there are the letters Jhamz gave me! And the dolls. And the stuffed toys. And the random things I still keep 'cause she gave them to me. I wish I had a picture of the time she treated me out to Mang Inasal. And also the time she treated me to McDo after one break up. Holy crap.

8:07PM
Bad idea. Getting asthma.

8:15PM
My life is all in boxes. And I need more plastic boxes. Let's put fragile tape on all the sides of the plastic boxes.

8:30PM
How could people ever like my fanfic? It sucks! I need to tell Keisi it sucks.

8:35PM
Seeing all these old pictures of myself freaks me out. There were times I looked so ugly. There were times I looked human. And still there were times I looked more than human.

8:55PM
I do not want to remember the time I had to celebrate my eighteenth birthday. Had some sort of Jewish celebration 'cause maybe my mom is Jewish. Threw out everything connected to it. Just kept the awesome thing Manong Renzo made for me, some cards from my immediate family and close friends. The rest? Into the trash bin.

9:01PM
Found these old religious journals of mine. I was such a holy kid. Yuck.

9:21PM
Am I lucky or what? Did not find any lizards or cockroaches while packing and moving stuff!

9:26PM
Just realized that my parents do not know that I am packing. Holy macaroons!

9:30PM
I think I never really unpacked my stuff which was boxed up to be sent to Singapore because I knew that I would one day  move out of this place again.

9:50PM
How on earth do I get all the dust off my body? I like peeing in the shower. Gross. My only problem with conditioner on my hair is that it's so hard to wash off. I end up leaving most of it there.

9:55PM
HOW COULD I LIKE THAT GUY FOR SIX YEARS?! Oh. Please. Dear. God. (And just in case that guy reads this. . Every time I see you I want the earth to swallow me up because.)


10:02 PM
Let's get loud! Let's get loud! I still have stuff lying around my room! And I have no more plastic boxes. Lots of fragile tape though.

10:05PM
Yuck. Four boxes of trash. Maybe I should burn it tomorrow.

10:25PM
I should paint my room before I leave. Maybe leave a fucked up message on it or something. Must think of something witty.

10:36PM
Have to text message Inna to tell her that I now have rashes also. Must not tell her that I am packing.

10:37PM
None of my friends know that I might be out of this place in a few short weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment